How our shipping works:
- Once you order a product, that item will typically arrive within 2-3 weeks after payment is received. Customized fabricated materials may take longer depending on the size of the order.
- Most items will be sent via a freight trucking company and will typically arrive curbside within 2-3 weeks, depending on the time of year ordered.
- The freight company is not responsible for carrying the item into the building or unloading the package from the truck.
- The delivery company will notify you by phone to schedule a delivery date. We recommend providing a cell phone number.
- Typically, there will be a four-hour time frame for the delivery and someone must be home for the item to be delivered. QCE is not responsible for contacting the freight companies for rescheduling delivery or covering any additional expenses.
Instructions for Delivery Acceptance:
- When your order is delivered, carefully inspect the outer carton and entire contents for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment.
- If it is clear that damage has occurred, refuse the delivery and contact us immediately for a replacement.
- If you are unable to fully inspect entire contents on delivery, you must write “SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION” on the delivery receipt. This insures you are able to file a proper concealed damage claim with the carrier.
- If the driver does not allow you to sign the delivery receipt in the above mentioned procedures, refuse delivery and call us.
- Deliveries that are signed free and clear of damages will be the recipient’s responsibility. No exceptions.
- Prices include ground shipping within the continental United States on select products.
- For shipping to Hawaii and Alaska, contact us for additional charges.
- We do not ship to international addresses or post office boxes.
If Damage Occurs During Shipping:
It is important to understand that damage may occur during shipping. It’s rare, but it can happen. All damages are the responsibility of the trucking company and not the manufacturer or QCE Aluminum Fence, Inc.
It is very important for someone to be present at delivery to inspect the packages and sign for them. It is best that this is you or someone who can act for you. DO NOT sign the bill of lading without noting on it any damages and have the delivery driver sign it as well. It is best to inspect the contents of each package, but, at a minimum, sign the Bill of Lading as “No Visible Damage”. This will ensure that you can then place a claim with the responsible trucking company, if necessary. If you sign a “clean” bill of lading, you will not be able to get reimbursed by the trucking company and will be required to purchase replacement parts.
In the case of damage, call the terminal number listed on the bill of lading immediately to start your claim. Be sure to keep any damaged materials for inspection by the trucking company as they may not honor claims if there is no proof of damage.
All aluminum fencing is custom ordered for your specific application. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on aluminum fencing because it is custom ordered.
If you need assistance regarding all other returns, please contact us.